In our society today, technology evolves at a breakneck pace. It is pressuring to keep up with but absolutely imperative to do so. Though there are rarely breakthroughs that render product lines or entire companies obsolete, they do occur. This is a reason why Orient Display puts such critical emphasis on R&D and learning in general. We stay ahead of the curve to keep both ourselves and our clients informed as it is essential to us that we ensure our products are top of the line, staying relevant for years.
Listed below are documents to commonly asked questions and concerns. Orient Display also has a friendly and knowledgeable team of technical support staff to help you with any specific questions you might have. The services they provide range from:
- Assist in realizing your concepts to designs, to prototypes and then to production
- Diagnose design and quality problems and to propose troubleshooting solutions
- Recommend emerging display technologies to be integrated in new products
- Help design and sample LCD parts to accelerate product development
- Help to interface with LCD, programming and debugging.
- Selecting the best combination of LCD colors
Email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
145 Royal Crest Court, Unit 42
Markham, ON L3R 9Z4
Mon-Fri: 9am-5:30pm EST
Tel: (905) 477- 1166
14925 SE Allen Road, Suite 203B
Bellevue, WA 98006
Mon-Fri: 8am-4:30pm PST
Tel: (425) 698- 1938
Need Additional Assistance?